Currently accepting custom designs for February-May 2019 - lead time is about 2-3 weeks.
Do you have a special fabric or clothing that you would like turned into unique custom jewelry?
Read a very special story from one customer on how we transformed a special heirloom fabric into the best Mother's Day present on our blog. <<See the story here>>
We can customize any design for bridal parties, memorial jewelry, mother-daughter and family sets, men's designs and more.
Think: your child's first baby clothes, precious wedding garments, Grandma's vintage apron, the dress that reminds you of youthful fun times, a favorite flannel of someone dear to you, an old family quilt...
Imagine: it could be turned into a beautiful piece of jewelry that honors those special memories instead of being hidden away in the back of your closet
Choose from one of three design packages for your special fabric:
Transform your sentimental fabric into a work of art with one of our fan-favorite styles.
CUSTOM DESIGN PACKAGE #2:
Choose from 3 semi-precious stones to highlight your special fabric.
CUSTOM DESIGN PACKAGE #3:
Work directly with Virginia Fretto, designer + owner of Razimus Jewelry, through a custom design consult to create a truly one-of-a-kind design.
**NEW** CUSTOM DESIGNED KEY FOBS PACKAGE:
Great gift for men or someone who does not like to wear much jewelry but would like a sentimental fabric transformed into an heirloom design.
**10% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS OF FOUR OR MORE DESIGNS, USE CODE CUSTOMGROUP.**
- No stretch fabrics (i.e. no t-shirts, sweatshirts, bathing suits, leotards, sweaters, knits, etc)
- No sheer fabrics, lace, or embroidered fabrics please, they will not work well in our designs.
- WOVEN FABRICS ONLY - quilting cottons, upholstery, oxford shirts, silk ties, other non-stretch fabrics/garments
- When possible, we prefer to work with an 8"x8" piece of fabric per bracelet, but can work with smaller pieces (may require adding a seam and covering it with the beads)
- We can cut around imperfections.
Fabrics should be mailed to:
Razimus Jewelry: P.O. Box 2829, Malta NY 12020
MORE ON THE BLOG...
Memorial Projects: Capture a moment in time...
All About Weddings: Your wedding dress doesn't have to be packed away and forgotten...
Family Heritage: Celebrate your roots...
A Piece of Family History, a Beautiful New Purpose: A gift that will be treasured always...