We upcycled this three colorways of tie-dyed cotton by textile designer, Betsy Olmsted, to create this colorful stacking bracelet. Makes a great gift - send some sunshine!
Razimus Jewelry will donate a portion of the proceeds of this design sold to the organization Every Mother Counts (EMC), whose mission is to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother, everywhere. Thank you for your support!
- select from the three limited edition designs
- yellow-orange tie-dye with hammered copper center, gold-plated & pewter beads
- pink-orange tie-dye with textured rose gold center, gold-plated & pewter beads
- blue-green tie-dye with textured gold center, gold-plated & pewter beads
- upcycled cotton by Betsy Olmsted
- upcycled 100% natural cotton fill
- signature locking magnetic clasp
- recycled content gift box with signed limited edition card
Standard size: 7 5/8", available for smaller sizing only. Request at notes at checkout.
Handmade in Ballston Spa, NY.
Have questions? Email us.