CHEERS TO A WONDERFUL 2016!
We want to give a huge THANK YOU to our Razimus Jewelry community! We appreciate so much of what you do: your loyal support, coming out to see us at events, sharing your gorgeous #rockinrazimus photos, sharing our brand with your friends, and so much more!
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!
Community support means a lot to us and YOU are the reason that 2016 was so fabulous. A few of our favorite moments from this past year:
- We added some AMAZING retail partners
- We received great press, like our feature in the Beekman 1802 magazine and multiple holiday guides
- We met so many customers through custom orders. We are so GRATEFUL to be able to connect with you this way, and for the opportunity to make such personal orders that capture priceless memories!
- Our Brand Ambassadors: thanks for the momentum driving Razimus Jewelry forward from the East to West Coast and in between!
- We were inspired by collaborations with other creatives and appreciate the chance to work with them
BRING ON 2017
We're super excited that 2017 will be our best year yet! Here's how we are going to make that happen:
- We are enamored with our latest collection and you will be too!
- Razimus Jewelry is getting BIGGER & BETTER!
- We are improving our website
- We will be releasing all new design features
- You will have access to more styles than EVER with upcoming collections
BE MORE CONSCIOUSLY GREEN IN 2017...
You know we're all about combining great fashion with eco-friendly concepts. Style and sustainability really can go hand in hand! There are so many ways you can do your part to join our effort to weave sustainable, thoughtful and responsible habits into everyday life.
1. Shop Local + Small Shopping locally means less resources are used to get the product in your hands, reducing your carbon footprint. Plus, you help to empower your community's economy. Supporting small businesses helps your dollar go to the small business owners and artisans themselves, and then back into the community. Even better, you can't beat the dedication and customer support found at small businesses. Read why Forbes thinks you should shop small, too.
2. Reuse + Recycle We LOVE reusing, obviously! Upcycled fabrics are our staple. Do you have a treasured piece of clothing, like your child's baby clothes or the shirt of a loved one that you'd like to repurpose? We can turn that into a unique piece of jewelry for you that is as fashionable as it is meaningful! Contact us for a custom design. Also, take a look at your wardrobe this new year, get organized, and get layering! Make it a point to reuse and recycle all that you can. If you're crafty, get lost in the world of Pinterest and discover how to convert some old "junk" into new treasure.
3. Buy organic/sustainable. Yes, most goods grown or produced this way are more expensive up front, but the initial investment is worth it. You might already buy some organic foods because of the environmental and health impacts, but what about clothing? Watch this eye-opening video about how an $8 shirt costs the earth (and its people!) SO much more, from using 1,320 gallons of water to subjecting workers to terrible conditions. Make it a goal to make less impulsive sale purchases and instead seek out quality, long lasting craftsmanship and businesses that employ sustainable practices. Also try shopping at consignment boutiques to find trendy clothes that are looking for a second life.